If you want to find out more about how indies can use CRYENGINE to achieve their vision, why not check out this interview from one-man development army Roman Perezogin, who brought his game, Darkness Anomaly, to Quo Vadis ’17 in Berlin for its playable debut. Maybe your next game could feature in the next CRYENGINE Indie Showcase.
Starring in the Indie Showcase 2017:
- Aporia from Investigate North
- War of Rights from Campfire Games
- The Land of Pain from Alessandro Guzzo
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance from Warhose Studios
- Deceit from Automation
- Heathen from Frog Factory
- Miscreated from Entrada Interactive
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem from Wolcen Studio
- Your CRYENGINE Team
Want to contribute to the development of the engine? Find out how here.