node is too little in schematyc

node is too poor in schematyc,so it's not enough for can be controlled by schematyc .hope to add more nodes to schematyc so that can increase control ability of schematyc.such as I can use schematyc to control various action of player and AI's behavior instead of mannequin.

Re: node is too little in schematyc

Hey there, thanks for your feedback on Schematyc. Right now, this is a BETA feature and we will gradually add more functuality to it, making it a more powerful tool in the future.

Please consider re-formatting your topic and give additional information according to this guide. It helps us processing your feedback better.

Thank you!
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Developer

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

qlaud_yoshida wrote:Animation etc seems to be added in 5.4.
And now you can also create your own node
I am looking for ways.

creat my own node ? sorry I'm not programer. if schematyc need user to creat node,so schematyc will lose its significance of existence for user who is not programer...........
by the way why is Unreal blueprint so powerful for control ability?

cry-nic wrote:Hey there, thanks for your feedback on Schematyc. Right now, this is a BETA feature and we will gradually add more functuality to it, making it a more powerful tool in the future.

Please consider re-formatting your topic and give additional information according to this guide. It helps us processing your feedback better.

Thank you!

I have no log file. I just hope schematyc tool is more powerful than Unreal Engine's blueprint.

Right now in 5.3 you can create sensor areas, camera movement etc... Clue is you will be able to create custom entities with Schematyc and Entity Component UI in 5.4. Lots more stuff coming for Schematyc with 5.4. You will have Entity Components UI, Advanced Physics Components, Default Animation Components, AI Schematyc / Entity components (Navigation & Movement, Behavior, UQS and Perception) and lots more updates to the Schematyc system. You don't and won't need programming experience to use these, that's the whole point. Schematyc was made so Game Designers could create stuff usually programmers would and to free up programmers to handle other tasks within the development cycle.

5.4 will be a game changer for many CRYENGINE users. 5.3 lacks a lot of functions that should have been in place.

Check these tuts for a run-down on Schematyc in the current 5.3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8vC0j2 ... JQFQe8XYyD

lavizh wrote:Right now in 5.3 you can create sensor areas, camera movement etc... Clue is you will be able to create custom entities with Schematyc and Entity Component UI in 5.4. Lots more stuff coming for Schematyc with 5.4. You will have Entity Components UI, Advanced Physics Components, Default Animation Components, AI Schematyc / Entity components (Navigation & Movement, Behavior, UQS and Perception) and lots more updates to the Schematyc system. You don't and won't need programming experience to use these, that's the whole point. Schematyc was made so Game Designers could create stuff usually programmers would and to free up programmers to handle other tasks within the development cycle.

5.4 will be a game changer for many CRYENGINE users. 5.3 lacks a lot of functions that should have been in place.

Check these tuts for a run-down on Schematyc in the current 5.3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8vC0j2 ... JQFQe8XYyD

yeah! I'm always expecting that schematyc can control everything such as character animation /AI animation /AI behaviour/AI movement/physics interaction/ UI interaction/ and material,Subdivision Surface as same as just like blueprint of Unreal engine.