Total Illumination issues in 5.6

hey,
After more than a year not using cryengine i decided to give version 5.6 a shot, since i was always very interested in the total illumination feature,
of course that was the first thing i had to check out.

However no matter what assets or scenes i have imported, pointlights and projector lights gave some kind of issue when being set to Dynamic.
To keep it simple and to show the problem, here is a simple wall mesh with a basic material attached to it. The mesh receives some kind of weird artifacts/shadows/lighting in
form of stripes and boxes that are projected onto the mesh. Setting the lighting to static, or disableing Total Illumination, make the mesh look normal, like you can see on Static light "no issue" screen.

### Small correction, it seems that this artifacts appear only when using a pointlight ###
Attachments
issue5.JPG
Dynamic Light
issue5.JPG (286.11 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
issue4.JPG
Dynamic Light
issue4.JPG (157.9 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
issue_03.JPG
Static Light "no issue"
issue_03.JPG (124.38 KiB) Viewed 1435 times

Re: Total Illumination issues in 5.6

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug, seeing as you can appear to reproduce this in a simple scene, it would be a great fit for a bug report on the CRYENGINE GitHub Issues page:
https://github.com/CRYTEK/CRYENGINE/issues

Simple repro steps from creating a project to experiencing the issue would be perfect. Our QA team can then verify it internally.

I will move this thread to the appropriate forum.
/Move to CRYENGINE Feedback
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin