VERY POOR DOCUMENTATION - Cryengine GameSDK Sample

How the hell do you run this after it installs in the "LIBRARY"? Why are there no tutorials to follow! after you have it in the library ? This product has got to be one of the worst documented software I have ever seen. Jumping around to all kinds of incoherent sections about installing plugins rather than taking you through this demo SDK they ask you to download. Some one please explain this component and how to open this demo in Cryengine . I would never recommend this to students.

Re: VERY POOR DOCUMENTATION - Cryengine GameSDK Sample

For those lost as I was: You should find the downloaded SDK sample @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\gamesdk_5.3\GameSDK

From here you can left click your mouse button to access the menu : "LAUNCH GAME" option for the "GameSDK.cryproject" in the folder located @ the above location. "Launch editor" just crashes my system...so I don't know what will happen on your system. (Other options require you to install the plugins.)

Also, in the "Aviation" if you walk up stairs be prepared not to be able to walk down them again and have to exit! There is some kind of coding error allowing you to go up, but not back down stairs.....Smooth, bravo. (NOT)