Cryengine 5.4 How do I get the SDK assets? 3 Questions need help with

Hello,
I just started using CryEngine and I was wondering how I can get the SDK assets so I can start making stuff and following the tutorials, when I try to go to the download page it says error page not found.
Also, I have the Beginners kit but when I open the explorer location it only has a .gip folder and 3 screenshots how do I fix this and get it to work?
Last question I purchased a materials pack off the marketplace but when I try to use them in the editor it says textures don't exist but when I go into the folder it has everything, what do I do to fix this?
Thanks! Sorry if these are dumb questions.
Attachments
Beginner pack.PNG
Beginner pack.PNG (25.08 KiB) Viewed 1419 times

Re: Cryengine 5.4 How do I get the SDK assets? 3 Questions need help with

You download that to use their terrain that they made for their tutorial. There's one file that ends with .raw and that's a height map(terrain).

Here is their tutorial: http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CEMAN ... ners+Guide

In this download, you don't really get anything from it. Its required for the tutorial to download the gamesdk, found here: https://www.cryengine.com/marketplace/c ... ct-gamesdk

The gamesdk is where you get all of the assets for the tutorial.

Re: Cryengine 5.4 How do I get the SDK assets? 3 Questions need help with

Hey there,

It seems your question regarding the beginners pack has been graciously answered by nicklol2015.

However I would like to make sure that you have resolved your issue with downloading the GameSDK sample project?
If you get a 404 or page not found error can you confirm the same with another device/internet line? And provide the exact URL you came from and the URL the shows the error?

Thanks.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin