[5.4] Official "create full game" tutorial?

I think that the best way to get started is a "create full game" tutorial
Like Unity's survivor shooter or Unreal's Endless Runner.
I see a tutorial from the Youtube user MusicForLifePL20: Cryengine 5.4 - Creating RPG game from scratch. From this tutorial, I start seeing the power of CryEngine.
Tutorial like: Project Setup, Object Snapping,... are really boring, I really can't follow these tutorial at all, maybe because it's a little outdated, or... it's boring... it would be exciting if these tutorial inside the "create full game" tutorial - you have the motivation to create your first hello-world-game. About the Getting Started tutorial, I think it should be put along with the document if the user want to watch, I personally want to read these technique (like this) instead of watching them (but don't get me wrong, I'm not against making video about this, but my opinion is put higher priority to make tutorial for a full game). So that's my personal opinion.
So... Official "create full game" tutorial?
Small tips
How to add an image to a forum post
[C++] How to smoothly turn your character

Re: [5.4] Official "create full game" tutorial?

Also, I really hope that the "full game" tutorials should focus on C++ code instead of flow-graph (currently, the whole game logic tutorial series using flow-graph instead of c++ for example: 01 Flowgraph - World Clock), I personally think flow-graph is not for serious game developer. Especially when using flow-graph may not achieve the best performance for your game - According to this old post (maybe things change now, but I doubt that flow-graph can achieve better performance than c++, beside, I can't imagine how can you manage the flow-graph when it gets more and more complicated, please correct me if I'm wrong)
You could theoretically program an entire game with them [Flowgraph], but that's rather inadvisable since they are definitely slower. I actually tried this myself and I achieved an incredibly complex system, but I eventually hit a brick wall wherein they weren't able to keep up with what was happening every frame.
Base on an user's opinion from this old post
Steep Learning Curve: Certainly not for the faint-of-heart developers. Only get into CryEngine if you are dedicated to make great games. Also we have really terrible documentation and almost no official tutorials. So anything you want to learn you will learn with your sweat and blood.
And according to this old manual
The main advantage of the Flow Graph Editor is that users do not need to have any scripting or programming knowledge.
I personally think (just personal opinion, could be wrong though) that users, who do not have any scripting or programming knowledge, are using Unity or Unreal Engine now. And one who are dedicated to make great games should have scripting and programming knowledge.
Small tips

Re: [5.4] Official "create full game" tutorial?

I also see that learn through example is great too, for example, you don't know how to use a C++ function/method, you can search all in the example's source code. But I see that the CRYENGINE GameSDK Sample Project use Lua, not C++, so I can't search (or don't know how to search). Does anyone know if there is a CryEngine C++ example project (compatible with current version, say, 5.4) I can learn from?
Small tips