I believe that Crytek should take seriously the publication of three books (Level I, II, III) for CE5. What do you think

Right now there are several books for Cryengine 3. But this version is incompatible with CE5. How come there is no book for CE5? The Online Documentation, Getting Started, and the video tutorials that Crytek offers are helpful but they are not enough. Forums are good but they can’t replace a good book. The video tutorials that many talented users publish in YouTube are good but you have to enlarge your screen 200% in order to read the various menus a video tutorial uses and still they are difficult to follow. Please, tell me your opinion on this matter and if you agree with me then the moderators of this forum hopefully will discuss this issue with Crytek. Thank you

Re: I believe that Crytek should take seriously the publication of three books (Level I, II, III) for CE5. What do you t

The question at the moment is: Can a few online tutorials replace the 3 books (Level I, II, III) we need to learn Cryengine. Right now, would you be happier with a book next to you or not? It is simple. Autodesk was very smart when they published 3 volumes for 3d Studio Max as soon it was out in the market. The books they published made the learning of 3d Studio Max a real joy. Today Print on Demand has made printing effortless and very inexpensive. So the real issue is there a demand for educational books for Cryegine or not? That is what I would like to see. Don’t try to be nice to Crytek by talking about their next versions. Of course their next versions are going to be excellent. Please, stay with the above question. Thank you.