Re: Can't compile the source code Cry3DEngine.dll is mising

Are you trying to build the engine from the source on Github? Are you using CMake or WAF to generate the solution? You can also try to build the source from the latest preview release here https://github.com/CRYTEK/CRYENGINE/rel ... 0_preview7. If you generate the solution with CMake you have the option to generate the solution for Visual Studio 2017. Don't forget to also put the SDKs in the Code/SDKs folder.

Re: Can't compile the source code Cry3DEngine.dll is mising

Thanks for your answers, I tried with Cmake it almost works, I can compile the source code but i have a error at the end, it can't open some header files, but it's not the only probleme i have, i have lot of probleme with permissions all the time on my computer it's may be for that it can't open some header files, But i gave all the permission on the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek, and execute as administrator any application i launch, so it should be ok with that. and on the cry engine editor i have a other probleme when i add a new terrain texture it doesnt work, i tried with textures .dds, jpg, it's all the time the same white texture then I specified the path.Anyway, i will format my hard drive, update my bios, and reinstall w10 with all visual c++ redistributable package..ect.And i will install vs 2015.