The Sunrise in Sandbox is a work of art. In CE5 it needs a lot of fine-tuning. See photo. Any Help?

CE5 has improved a lot, but the entire Environment Editor of CE5 needs a fine-tuning. Right now I am using the Environment Editor of the Sandbox 3.5.8 and I am very pleased with it. I don’t create games. I use Cryengine to create wonderful scenery (vegetation, waterfalls, birds, rainstorms, sunrises, etc). I want to start using CE5 but I can’t create the scenery I want with its present Environment. I tried to improve it but I failed. The setup of the Environment in Sandbox is very different from the Environment of CE5. Can you help me, and all beginners, to fine-tune the Environment of CE5 (the Sun, Day and Night, the color of the Sky, etc)? In the photo I uploaded, as an example, the sunrise in Sandbox is a work of art. On the contrary the sunrise in CE5 needs a lot of fine-tuning. Thank you.
sunrise3.jpg
sunrise3.jpg (99.67 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Re: The Sunrise in Sandbox is a work of art. In CE5 it needs a lot of fine-tuning. See photo. Any Help?

I can get this when i check
fog
Sky light
sun rays effect
Hdr
hope it can help you if you see my environement preset
for this setting i didnt used volumetric fog
the hours is 17 : 50
Sorry if my english is bad
Sunrise 2.JPG
Sunrise 2.JPG (82.46 KiB) Viewed 1843 times
https://mega.nz/#!RtkkHR6Q!hbJtjixU7OM3 ... cPDQLixMqc

Edit : i made another sunrise with volumetric fog
Attachments
Sunrise 2 vol fog.JPG
Sunrise 2 vol fog.JPG (106.03 KiB) Viewed 1839 times

Re: The Sunrise in Sandbox is a work of art. In CE5 it needs a lot of fine-tuning. See photo. Any Help?

You just make it too complicated, enable Volumetric Fog and play with those settings.

Edit: Nice that seems to be a good start, I made a sunrise TOD for you to check the settings. Just take it as a reference and do whatever you want to do.
Ps. You should lower the sun, seems to be out of place.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/enes77
Attachments
sunrise.rar
(3.47 KiB) Downloaded 56 times