Can i make game in CE without Coding ?

hello ;
Im a 3D artist can i make full game in CryEngine without writing codes ?
i was using UE4
also can i use like crisis package to serve as base for my game idea its fps i think the package has the game logic so i can build my fps game on it replacing the characters and weapons etc i assume the package has the scripts !

Re: Can i make game in CE without Coding ?

Yes you can.

also can i use like crisis package to serve as base for my game idea its fps i think the package has the game logic so i can build my fps game on it replacing the characters and weapons etc i assume the package has the scripts !

Note : no you cannot use assets from Crysis in CRYENGINE 5, but you can use the GameSDK.
https://www.cryengine.com/marketplace/c ... ct-gamesdk

Yes you can.

Note : no you cannot use assets from Crysis in CRYENGINE 5, but you can use the GameSDK.
https://www.cryengine.com/marketplace/c ... ct-gamesdk
thanks for help so with this SDK i dont have to script to make my game i can build it on the sdk right ?

unfortunately its seems cry tech has gone away from any visual scripting aid as they wont let you use an old enough version that is not broken, and looks like in 5.6 they have ditched both schematyc and flow graph.

hello ;
i was using UE4

unfortunately its seems cry tech has gone away from any visual scripting aid as they wont let you use an old enough version that is not broken, and looks like in 5.6 they have ditched both schematyc and flow graph.

hello ;
i was using UE4
So i will have to write code now? i have no coding exp at all but would still love to make video games!

you can use an older engine version 5.4 or earlier, with may find an deal with some bugs, and use flow graph.

hello ;
i was using UE4
So i will have to write code now? i have no coding exp at all but would still love to make video games!