Cannot run the newly compiled CryGameSDK.dll with the compiled CryEngine from Github

I tried to compile CryEngine from Github following a lot of outdated tutorials and I was able to compile it successfully. But When I tried to assign the Sample GameSDK asset to run the newly compiled CryGameSDK.dll and register the new Engine, It shows a black screen which is completely fine but when I try to load a map it freezes and shows absolutely nothing.

I followed this tutorial: https://mmostajab.com/cryengine-develop ... velopment/
And this one from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSDHLj8 ... =CRYENGINE

Is there a way to run the new compiled GameSDK with the Sample asset?

Re: Cannot run the newly compiled CryGameSDK.dll with the compiled CryEngine from Github

There is an update: Looks like it takes so long to process animation poses like an average of 20 to 40 seconds on each animation pose which is kinda ridiculous giving how many animation poses the GameSDK has..

In the log: CryAnimation: Processing Aim/lookpose 'animations/human/male/weapons/hmg/3p/aimposes/stand_tac_aimposes_idle_hmg_shoulder_3p_01.caf'

The code where it takes too long: CryAnimation.GlobalAnimationHeaderAIM.cpp

Code: Select all

for (int32 y = 0; y < CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::YGRID; y++) { for (int32 x = 0; x < CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID; x++) { f32 fx = x * (gf_PI / 8) - gf_PI; f32 fy = y * (gf_PI / 8) - gf_PI * 0.5f; for (uint32 i = 0; i < numQuats; i++) { int8 i0 = arrQuat[i].i0; int8 i1 = arrQuat[i].i1; int8 i2 = arrQuat[i].i2; int8 i3 = arrQuat[i].i3; Vec4 w0 = arrQuat[i].w0; Vec4 w1 = arrQuat[i].w1; Vec4 w2 = arrQuat[i].w2; Vec4 w3 = arrQuat[i].w3; m_nIterations = 0; m_fSmallest = 9999.0f; RecursiveTest(Vec2d(fx, fy), rAIM, rRot, rPos, nWeaponBoneIdx, i0, i1, i2, i3, w0, w1, w2, w3); // This method computes m_fSmalest and m_Weight. if (m_fSmallest < 10.0) { PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].m_fSmalest = f32(m_fSmallest); PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].i0 = i0; PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].i1 = i1; PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].i2 = i2; PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].i3 = i3; PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].w0 = m_Weight.x; PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].w1 = m_Weight.y; PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].w2 = m_Weight.z; PolarGrid[y * CHUNK_GAHAIM_INFO::XGRID + x].w3 = m_Weight.w; break; } } } }