CryEngine VR and the lack of motion sickness.

Hello, fellow CryDevsters. ;) Have any other developers notice the lack of motion sickness in CryEngine VR? Even with high settings and a ton of assets pulling my FPS down to around 45 which is about 1/2 of what the Rift's 90 FPS per eye target. I think the rendering technique is making the FPS target lower but I can't confirm it unless someone reads this and responds. I have many games on my Rift. Every first-person shooter or adventure game that has open space and the option to walk forward instead of "teleporting" gets me sick after a while when I'm walking around. It should be noted that I'm usually running things like RoboRecall which are UE4 or Unity at well over target FPS.
VR-SnowCrash
PC and Console Game/VR Developer
Virtual Revolution L.L.C.
www.vr-evolution.com

Re: CryEngine VR and the lack of motion sickness.

It's been months and with 5.6 here we are in full development since I last posted about the lack of motion sickness that I am experiencing in my development using CryEngine. I've logged enough time in VR and played some pretty clunky crap like Fallout 4 VR with no more motion sickness on most games now. So, I once again am asking any developer or Crytek employee "Why is there less motion sickness in VR on the CryEngine?!". I'm thinking it's the rendering technique and that Crytek has the jump on Unity and Unreal with something proprietary.

Any thoughts, observations, links, or documentation would be GREATLY appreciated. To be honest I can't stand not knowing "why" lol

Best Regards and Thank You

Here is a link to an early stage of our development that shows the smooth movement and fidelity that still has me confused. Sorry, I can't send anything more modern due to NDA but this test demonstrates my point.

https://youtu.be/tWtE6Uyp9XU
VR-SnowCrash
PC and Console Game/VR Developer
Virtual Revolution L.L.C.
www.vr-evolution.com