Re: World at war 2

birdeez wrote:Yet another America wins the war game, shame about all these new ww2 games comming out and making people think that the 2nd ww started in 1944 and was between america and germany.. Good thing someones doing it differently ;)

Ikr America all the time in ww2 game. It would be nice to see a mix of stories of the different fractions , from the start to the end. But i think there playing it safe.
Looking at the trialier reminds me alot of big red 1 on ps2.
But Battlefield jumped straight to 1918 with all the machine guns. It would be interesting to see a rising storm version of ww1.

birdeez wrote:Good thing someones doing it differently ;)

Who might that someones be?

Not sure to be completely honest, I don't really play shooters all that much. Occasionally, but not always. I've come to expect these WW shooters to get some things wrong. Call of Duty being American made, if I recall correctly, of course they made it 'America wins the war'. I say that... with various reasons in mind that I'd rather not get into. Anyway, I may or may not try the game.

ShantySinger65 wrote:Not sure to be completely honest, I don't really play shooters all that much. Occasionally, but not always. I've come to expect these WW shooters to get some things wrong. Call of Duty being American made, if I recall correctly, of course they made it 'America wins the war'. I say that... with various reasons in mind that I'd rather not get into. Anyway, I may or may not try the game.

I was hoping for some new campaigns but they went with America wins the war approach and i see what your saying.
I enjoy playing fps but enjoy it more if there is actual team work.

lavizh wrote:If it has zombies i'll pass. It's simply overused.

It was good in the first one but this will be the 4th instalment of zombies if it has 6 players then i might get it.
But its good to mode to play with friends

Theres been a new video for multiplayer.
Some of the maps looks like they are from world at war first 3-4 in vid, The stuka looked interesting and the falling bomb some what reminds me of the predator missile from mw2.
Tanks look like there going to be stuck in the streets. But we will have to wait and see.

Stuff i would like to see more of is large maps and new weapons and objectives, but was it me or was the animation on character slightly off.