Re: What is wrong with my Flow Graph

Is in CryEngine 5 where i was trying to do it. That was the example from the book this is mine:

S.png
S.png (38.29 KiB) Viewed 861 times

This is what should happen:

V.png
V.png (57.84 KiB) Viewed 861 times

It doesn't work and I don't know what is wrong to me it looks that is correct but again is not working bro.

Leandro173 wrote:Is in CryEngine 5 where i was trying to do it. That was the example from the book this is mine:

S.png

This is what should happen:

V.png

It doesn't work and I don't know what is wrong to me it looks that is correct but again is not working bro.

Well, it should work fine if you delete second local player :) Also additionally you want more than one grunt / human right, so then I suggest logic:any node :) and then connect it to math counter node.

simple_kill_counter.jpg
simple_kill_counter
simple_kill_counter.jpg (68.72 KiB) Viewed 803 times

manuk wrote:If you want a kill counter, use the Nodes "KillInfo" or "OnDeath"

example:
Untitled-1.jpg

Manuk, you're right, it looks way better. I was wondering about it as in previous method all the entities must be added which is imho overkill. Thanks, it's useful. BTW you think it could be used for levelling system?

Also, when you guys plan to release your game :) Seen gameplays on yt and would love to be able to play it. Perhaps any early access / demo? ;)

There is only one problem with manuk flowgraph is when you kill multiple of enemies e.g quad kill. Sometimes it only notes some, not all killed in the event.

For exp system use game tokens. but victim id will come in handy. As each character has different exp values. plus you can track it through the map and save it out.

creating1 wrote:There is only one problem with manuk flowgraph is when you kill multiple of enemies e.g quad kill. Sometimes it only notes some, not all killed in the event.

For exp system use game tokens. but victim id will come in handy. As each character has different exp values. plus you can track it through the map and save it out.

Thanks. Makes sense. Didn't think of that actually. Need to learn more about game tokens though, as I'm not sure I get this yet ;)