Re: What is wrong with my Flow Graph

darmaximus wrote:
creating1 wrote:There is only one problem with manuk flowgraph is when you kill multiple of enemies e.g quad kill. Sometimes it only notes some, not all killed in the event.

For exp system use game tokens. but victim id will come in handy. As each character has different exp values. plus you can track it through the map and save it out.

Thanks. Makes sense. Didn't think of that actually. Need to learn more about game tokens though, as I'm not sure I get this yet ;)

Gametokens are very easy to learn. Think of a gametoken as a persistent variable that you can edit and read values from at any time. In the case of an XP system, you'd use the killed trigger to add a certain amount of *XP* to the gametoken.

Re: What is wrong with my Flow Graph

tracer wrote:
darmaximus wrote:
creating1 wrote:There is only one problem with manuk flowgraph is when you kill multiple of enemies e.g quad kill. Sometimes it only notes some, not all killed in the event.

For exp system use game tokens. but victim id will come in handy. As each character has different exp values. plus you can track it through the map and save it out.

Thanks. Makes sense. Didn't think of that actually. Need to learn more about game tokens though, as I'm not sure I get this yet ;)

Gametokens are very easy to learn. Think of a gametoken as a persistent variable that you can edit and read values from at any time. In the case of an XP system, you'd use the killed trigger to add a certain amount of *XP* to the gametoken.

Thanks for the explanation Tracer, it makes sense. I think I've started getting this so I think I should be fine.