Hardware and Stuff

Hello. I am new to this game creation thing. I am getting along fine with obtaining the necessary applications, however, I can't develop successfully without seeing an error relating to my computer's hardware. I can't upgrade my specific laptopa parts, so I need some help with laptop names.
Thank You!

Re: Hardware and Stuff

Hello. I am new to this game creation thing. I am getting along fine with obtaining the necessary applications, however, I can't develop successfully without seeing an error relating to my computer's hardware. I can't upgrade my specific laptopa parts, so I need some help with laptop names.
Thank You!
laptop is a bad choice it's better do this work with desktop pc if you can, you can start doing something with 400/500 $, if you can't get a desktop the best solutions i think is msi but you need to be prepared to spend 1000 $ or more. you need to take a look at system requirement and see wich model match cryengine requirements

Yea, I would suggest a Desktop. You can get more power.

I run mine off a Laptop, but my issue is more CPU wise, as I am just above Min specs for CPU, a well as GPU. As for everything else, I am above the sepcs on everything else for rest of hardware, and its fine, but not the best. If that makes sense.

I think, PC is a better option over the laptop. My brother has recently set up his own gaming room with the new PC, along with a new collection of games like the Call of Duty World War 2, Destiny 2 and FIFA 18 which he got from Instant-Gaming at best deals. PC is easy to configure and there is a scope of replacing and managing the system according to the requirement of the games. You can get more options of games to play if you set up a PC gaming system for yourself.