Training

Why Crytek won't sell their training material on marketplace for anyone. this should help to grow their community if that's their goal.
I'd buy it but as a student I don't see why would I buy base membership for 540£ inorder to be allowed to buy training for more money as buying membership is not my goal

Re: Training

Thanks but mostly high level but my interest is in low level coding, which what i am learning the hard way, in 5.4
Also the quality of the C++ tutorial is not good at all and pretty useless the one I saw in a video where he was writing code and explaining the meaning of the code he was writing,
they always make the assumption that the person watching doesn't understand coding and they spend most of video explain basic principles of programming which is not what I am seeking!!
i need a video where they assume you know coding but you don't know the engine. I need to know reason for coding

Re: Training

fido9dido wrote:Thanks but mostly high level but my interest is in low level coding, which what i am learning the hard way, in 5.4
Also the quality of the C++ tutorial is not good at all and pretty useless the one I saw in a video where he was writing code and explaining the meaning of the code he was writing,
they always make the assumption that the person watching doesn't understand coding and they spend most of video explain basic principles of programming which is not what I am seeking!!
i need a video where they assume you know coding but you don't know the engine. I need to know reason for coding

Same here. Would be interested in tutorials like that. I switched from webdev while ago but learning from supplied code, looking for classes, variables and methods can be pretty tedious. Sometimes even guidelines how to approach certain things in C++ for CE would be helpful.