Re: Goodbye CRYENGINE?

We are still active in Discords! (atleast i am) I even tried contacting you but no response so i guess you're the one deserting :P
You can always reach me via email (yes i've got yours), forum or skype.
Why not set up a site and sell it there? Have you looked into setting up a site and use Paypal, Worldpay or perhaps a Russian payment providor?
Sorry but this is not possible. I did explained that before. If you wish, i can explain it in details later.
Its the payment providor Crytek is using which cannot accept the location you are from, not Crytek themself.

Crytek would not change anything because of me. That exactly what i stated before.

Thanks for sharing your ideas and opinion guys!

Now it is for you, the community of independent developers, to decide the future of free opensource DWS project. Because this is the right way and only way, especially now, when CRYENGINE is opensource.

Question is would you support crowdfunding campaign to develop DWS for new CRYENGINE under free opensource license?

i.e. CRYENGINE is not open source :) Its under a semi-restrictive licensing agreement.
And yes i would support a crowdfunding campaign to make DWS available as Components for CRYENGINE 5.4 and up :)
its the payment providor Crytek is using which cannot accept the location you are from, not Crytek themself.
Crytek would not change anything because of me. That exactly what i stated before.
Think Crytek is committed to the current existing payment providor. Going with Paypal probably wouldn't help much either.

And yes i would support a crowdfunding campaign to make DWS available as Components for CRYENGINE 5.4 and up :)
I had no doubt, thank you very much for that. But, to my great disappointment, nobody (except you two) responded regrading DWS crowdfunding campaign. Which confirms my fears - the community is not as active as before. This means that any DWS crowdfunding campaign (even smallest on IGG 500USD) is impossible.

Considering how complex and time consuming development on CRYENGINE, it is not possible to continue any projects based on it.