Re: Prey one and a half hours of gameplay

lavizh wrote:It's up to the developer of the game on what they implement on features and how the graphics ends up looking. Graphics-wise you can do great things in CE. We have seen many examples of that. Far as i know there wil be console releases of Prey, and when that happens usually the PC version suffers from the same hard optimization choices when dealing with consoles.

Or perhaps it's more important for the developer to focus on gameplay and story than graphics? We all know the drill. Gameplay and Story is king, graphics is just a bonus and comes in third.

Lavizh I honestly do not know why you and others still feeding this troll after over 1+ Years of negative spam thrown at this forum And it's been (In no way constructive critism) He dosn't want disussion on how improve or contribute All he wants is put CE in bad light constantly over and over. Does a Growing community really need be/ distracted by this all time?.
- Regards
Assimilated Reality's

calmdev wrote:
lavizh wrote:It's up to the developer of the game on what they implement on features and how the graphics ends up looking. Graphics-wise you can do great things in CE. We have seen many examples of that. Far as i know there wil be console releases of Prey, and when that happens usually the PC version suffers from the same hard optimization choices when dealing with consoles.

Or perhaps it's more important for the developer to focus on gameplay and story than graphics? We all know the drill. Gameplay and Story is king, graphics is just a bonus and comes in third.

Lavizh I honestly do not know why you and others still feeding this troll after over 1+ Years of negative spam thrown at this forum And it's been (In no way constructive critism) He dosn't want disussion on how improve or contribute All he wants is put CE in bad light constantly over and over. Does a Growing community really need be/ distracted by this all time?.
- Regards

Come on, show me trolling. It seems to differ from you, I have been working with the engine, and see in it a lot of shortcomings, of which I am writing. And if you all in the engine are satisfied then just shut up
Last edited by dhomochevsky on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Come on, show me trolling. It seems to differ from you, I have been working with the engine, and see in it a lot of shortcomings, of which I am writing. And if you all in the engine are satisfied then just shut up

Where is your contribution tho mate? All you do is post negative spam I doubt one single post you made in your forum membership time has been of worth to any of us .tbh.

-Regards
Assimilated Reality's

calmdev wrote:

Where is your contribution tho mate? All you do is post negative spam I doubt one single post you made in your forum membership time has been of worth to any of us .tbh.

-Regards

And that means I have to go to the forum and to praise the engine, although it is not praise for that. I say that there is really not embellish anything in the engine more disadvantages than advantages. Maybe you do not like it, but it's a fact

dhomochevsky wrote: the engine more disadvantages than advantages. Maybe you do not like it, but it's a fact

If this is Truely how you feel .. Then you should, For sake (making Idea happen..) In the nicest way way possible say this - Go Somewhere Else That Provide You (Mr Special) - With Tech that Does Doo, What you Want it do, Instead telling all of us too shutup?

You are metophorical #Pothole' On the the road..

What is the Road?

The Road is This Forum. [Only part of the road, CE as whole exists on)

It is what the Engine.. Is Nested on..

[As wheels apply in avehicle,, traction + contact to road surface) - If the Surface is not effective for engine to reach potential...

That's where Optimisation, ie [removal of the potholes > permit smooth flow of the Road as Feedback to the Engine.

-Regards
Assimilated Reality's