Re: Install Windows 10 & Cryengine on a new SSD

Dual boot is not a complicated process at all so I'm not sure you should try without a bit of research. Basically all you have to do is install your SSD and then boot the computer with your Win10 install on a USB drive preferably for speed of installation. When Windows setup starts and asks you which type of installation you're doing choose "Custom" (the bottom choice), then select the new SSD as the installation path. When your computer is done setting up Win10 it will reboot into the boot loader which will give you the option of selecting which Win10 installation you wish to run.
Best Regards,
VR-SnowCrash
PC and Console Game/VR Developer
Virtual Revolution L.L.C.
www.vr-evolution.com

Dual boot is not a complicated process at all so I'm not sure you should try without a bit of research. Basically all you have to do is install your SSD and then boot the computer with your Win10 install on a USB drive preferably for speed of installation. When Windows setup starts and asks you which type of installation you're doing choose "Custom" (the bottom choice), then select the new SSD as the installation path. When your computer is done setting up Win10 it will reboot into the boot loader which will give you the option of selecting which Win10 installation you wish to run.
Best Regards,
thanks for the details. I have roughly known what kinds of steps being involved. however, get stuck on making the USB bootable. Failed with Windows Media Creation Tool

Best Regards,
thanks for the details. I have roughly known what kinds of steps being involved. however, get stuck on making the USB bootable. Failed with Windows Media Creation Tool
Did you get your issue with the Media Creation Tool sorted? If not please feel free to leave some details such as the error code and I'll try to help you through it.
VR-SnowCrash
PC and Console Game/VR Developer
Virtual Revolution L.L.C.
www.vr-evolution.com