Re: License

3ds max...there is posibillity for monthly subscription which means i can have license just as long i want.commercial license of course.i have iclone to and bought neuron perception for body animation.actually i am woking on a game trailer,a project which i want to put on kickstarter.animation and lipsync i will make in iclone,special effects in 3ds max and environment and cinematic in cryengine.as i understood i must have license for all software i use.now question is (maybe you know) if i can import those effects (explosion...etc) in cryengine.lipsync and animation i know is working but that king of effects i dont know

Re: License

There was a system i think it was by nvidea the only problem with that will be licence and getting it to work with the cry engine.

or

Dive into the new particle editor and watch a tonne of tutorials for it make it how you want it to look.

It might be wise to also sell some models if you have time on a number of site to try and get back some of that money as a month isn't cheap.