Re: Cannot checkout from Marketplace!

ricon wrote:Yep can confirm this! If you have an old account then you have to create a new account... then you can checkout in the marketplace. I had a old account from 2011 and could not checkout in the marketplace, now I register a new account and it is all working just fine.

Hey Ricon,

while we understand your frustration, we strongly advise against this method as it's against our Terms of Use.

I repeat - do not create a new account in order to fix this issue! At one point, we might ban accounts that we find to be duplicates and it will create a big mess.

Please contact marketplace[at]cryengine.com for help if you are having issues checking out or registering for the marketplace in any way. The same goes for being unable to download or install purchased assets!

Our support will help you fix your account and get your assets. Thanks for your understanding.
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Developer

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

I see this thread started a month ago, and the market place is still not working.
After Marketplace Account Information page appears, the organisation slot has Private entered.
The Private/Business/Organisation buttons are greyed out and cannot be used.
But when I click on Save/Continue the page always comes back with the question: "Which user type are you?"
This is ridiculous, it could hardly be more basic. Please do all you can to fix these problems.
Chris

Okay, it looks like it's cookies related issues. If any of you guys still have any problem with check out then you may try to use private window (or clean your cookies / browser cache). New 'Private Window' either using Chrome or Fireworks work just fine. Probably when the issue existed cookies stored in the browser cache prevented from completing 'transaction'.

Hopefully this helps as it worked for me just fine.

cry-nic wrote:
ricon wrote:Yep can confirm this! If you have an old account then you have to create a new account... then you can checkout in the marketplace. I had a old account from 2011 and could not checkout in the marketplace, now I register a new account and it is all working just fine.

Hey Ricon,

while we understand your frustration, we strongly advise against this method as it's against our Terms of Use.

I repeat - do not create a new account in order to fix this issue! At one point, we might ban accounts that we find to be duplicates and it will create a big mess.

Please contact marketplace[at]cryengine.com for help if you are having issues checking out or registering for the marketplace in any way. The same goes for being unable to download or install purchased assets!

Our support will help you fix your account and get your assets. Thanks for your understanding.

OK sorry Cry-Nic :oops: you can delete the ricon account if you want, I don't use it.

spotdot wrote:
OK sorry Cry-Nic :oops: you can delete the ricon account if you want, I don't use it.

Hey spot, can you please log into the respective account and send me a PM with a request for deletion of said account. We have to make sure that it is really yours for data protection reasons. Please explain the situation in said PM, so that we have it on record.

Cheers,
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Developer

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

cry-nic wrote:
spotdot wrote:

Hey spot, can you please log into the respective account and send me a PM with a request for deletion of said account. We have to make sure that it is really yours for data protection reasons. Please explain the situation in said PM, so that we have it on record.

Cheers,

Done :)