Re: Cannot checkout from Marketplace!

Hey guys,

as a couple of my colleagues mentioned, we are aware of some issues with the marketplace right now. We are working on these issues as we speak and will keep you up to date on the latest progress. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Meanwhile, if you don't want to wait for a fix, please contact marketplace[at]cryengine.com from the email address you registered with on CRYENGINE.com and briefly explain the situation. Our support staff is aware and will help you download your desired assets.

Cheers,
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

cry-nic wrote:Hey guys,

as a couple of my colleagues mentioned, we are aware of some issues with the marketplace right now. We are working on these issues as we speak and will keep you up to date on the latest progress. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Meanwhile, if you don't want to wait for a fix, please contact marketplace[at]cryengine.com from the email address you registered with on CRYENGINE.com and briefly explain the situation. Our support staff is aware and will help you download your desired assets.

Cheers,
Nic

It can be accessible if you change the browser, for me it worked in Chrome.

Well, free assets worked fine for me in Firefox as you don't need to provide payment info. However when I just tried to buy some commercial assets 2 radio buttons appears with payment option. Unfortunately no labels indicating what payment method it is. Then if I select either of them instead of asking me to put my card or paypal details it says transaction complete. Which is not the case of course as assets are not available via launcher and simply I didn't complete the purchase. Hopefully it provides ample explanations whats going on. It'd be great if Crytek team could resolve this issue.

cry-nic wrote:Hey guys,

Cheers,
Nic

Hi Nic,

any update on this? I want to spend some money :)

spotdot wrote:
Hi Nic,

Right and we want you to spend, actually. ^^

So we had a hotfix deployment early this week which should have fixed the issue where you couldn't check out of the marketplace.

There is however another issue, currently, that prevents people from downloading their assets in the launcher.

If you happen to experience this, please write to marketplace[at]cryengine.com, and we will deliver the assets via FTP immediately.
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

cry-nic wrote:
spotdot wrote:
Hi Nic,

Right and we want you to spend, actually. ^^

So we had a hotfix deployment early this week which should have fixed the issue where you couldn't check out of the marketplace.

There is however another issue, currently, that prevents people from downloading their assets in the launcher.

If you happen to experience this, please write to marketplace[at]cryengine.com, and we will deliver the assets via FTP immediately.

OK, what hotfix was that? I still can't select a payment method :)

EDIT: I tested this with Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge... none of them shows the payment link, this morning I was on my Macbook and guess what, with Safari I see a payment link :)

CW_Light wrote:
EDIT: The marketplace gives no issues with Google Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)

I tried google chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) still no joy.

cry-nic wrote:
So we had a hotfix deployment early this week.

spotdot wrote:
OK, what hotfix was that?

Issue still persist`s still getting white error box above form as CW_LIght was having with no text in it.