Re: Cannot checkout from Marketplace!

It isn't working for me. I tried clearing the cookies, different browsers, private browsing mode, loging out and back in, nothing works. I keep getting that empty error message.
I've checked, it is a JavaScript error. It expects data back from the server, but the server returns nothing back.

I've had this issue since last year. :(

ButterKnife wrote:It isn't working for me. I tried clearing the cookies, different browsers, private browsing mode, loging out and back in, nothing works. I keep getting that empty error message.
I've checked, it is a JavaScript error. It expects data back from the server, but the server returns nothing back.

I've had this issue since last year. :(

I had this issue on all Browsers. The way i fixed it is I tried different ones. Once i got to google chrome, I found it had the same issue. I went to the advanced settings, and cleared everything (History, cache, etc). I tried and it worked. If it happened again, I repeat the clearing step.

@Finchy101
I tried FireFox, Chrome and Edge. Multiple times. I cleared each browsers history, cookies... everything. I tried private / incognito mode. I tried logging in and out and back in. None of it worked. But as I said, the Javascript error I get is that it receives no data back from the server. More specifically it expects a redirect var from the server that it doesn't get. Which makes me think this isn't a browser / cookie thing, but that the problem is server side.

Okay, this is strange. In Firefox and Edge the server sends no response back. So it crashes on line 218 of the marketplace.js => if(typeof data.data.redirect !== "undefined")
TypeError: data.data is undefined. But in chrome I do get a response back from the server => {"status":1,"exception":null,"data":[]}. So no js error.
But the js only checks for:
if(typeof data.data.redirect !== "undefined"){
} else if(typeof data.data.error !== "undefined") {
} else if(typeof data.data.html !== "undefined") {

data.redirect, data.error and data.html

but the response I get back from the servers' data parameter is an empty array, so none of the conditions is met and thus no code is further executed.