AXPR T5 User Interface Mod
• Hi everyone. I'm introducing my second user interface mod. I've been dealing with this upwards from my first AXPR Modern UI System's release. Generally based on GameSDK FPS/TPS shooter projects, but for anyone who wants to add this to custom C# & C++ projects, I included all source files. If you know how to coding properly, you can easily do it by using the source files. Here's the features and installation instructions:
• Note: You can watch my introduction video on youtube to gather more infos about all features.
• Designed for FPS/TPS tactical shooter projects.
• It has minimap (radar) with compass feature instead of compass-only.
• Re-designed weapon & ammo indicators with rounded bars.
• Re-designed objective indicators as more clear look.
• Added little objective indicator on top of the radar. (Can be toggled between main and radar)
• Added secondary objective indicator with minimap icons.
• Added objective description indicators.
• Re-designed message box. Size of the message boxes are lowered for small&clean look.
• Added objective distance meter on bottom of the minimap.
• Health indicator moved to bottom of the minimap and size lowered.
• Added oxygen indicator with scaling-bar.
• Weapon customization menu completely re-designed with mouse events for easy and quick use.
• Added weapon wheel for selecting weapons quickly.
• Added graphic quality control panel, that gives full control of graphical options with some features.
• Added vehicle control panel to get help about vehicle control buttons. (Can be toggled on/off)
• Added simple speed meter for ground vehicles. Modified over original Demo-Speedo meter.
• Re-designed message boxes and added button-controlling message box v2 with colored footer.
• Added dynamically-scaling message page.
• Re-designed intro screen with clean look.
• Re-designed in-game map page for bigger look for the maps of levels.
• Added button-controlling stack message. (Example; grabbing NPCs for execution)
• Added silhouette to humans and ammo crates for easy-look.
• Added killing effects, like red-crosshair, screen shake and feedbacks for controllers. (Feedback feature is still in progress)
• Removed some tags (etc. Follow, Kill) from previous AXPR Modern UI System.
• Added simple objective tag instead of Kill, Reach, Follow ones.
• Added optional rounded minimap. See instructions for usage.
• RESOLUTION NOTE
• This project is designed on 1920x1080 resolution, but can be dynamically-scaled on every resolutions up to 4K.
• You can change resolution of UI elements by editing their source files.
• INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1• Backup your original "gamedata.pak" and "Localization\english_xml.pak" files. Also backup the Libs\Config and Libs\UI folders (if they available as folder).
2• Delete "GameSDK\Libs\Config" and "GameSDK\Libs\UI" folders if they available as folder instead of archive.
3• Open AXPR_T5_UserInterface_Mod_v1.0.zip file and extract 'Localization' folder and "gamedata.pak" to your main Game folder (see; 'GameSDK' folder). Replace file if it asks.
• If you want to use the Rounded Radar System, import "Libs" folder from "Assets\RoundedRadarVersion" to "gamedata.pak\Libs" file.
• KNOWN ISSUES AND FINAL NOTES
• I will try to fix some problems like, radar is not working after loading second level in one game session. This problem is engine-related, it's not about me, but I'm trying to find a fix.
• Speed meter may disappear on won't work after pressing some menu buttons in any vehicle.
• Please wait for 1-2 second and wait for "ACTION SUCCESSFUL" message to be disappear after pressing buttons on graphic control panel and weapon customization menu. Otherwise, selected controls may not be applied.
• All attachments may automatically detached after pressing customization menu button. You can still attach all accessories.
• "OUT OF AMMO" message may appear after changing weapons and throwing a grenade.
• There may be some leveling bugs on rounded radar system.
• To use Message Box V2 with colors, use this codes on flow graph to apply: "Red", "Blue", "Orange", "Green", "Yellow", "White".
• I'm aware of that problems, if there's any bug that I ain't listed above, please contact me, I will try to help you as I can.
• I will release updates after resolving bugs and adding new features.
• Other than that issues, all features are ready and working. Use it as you can.
• If you want to add your own custom elements, please see the note from "Libs\UI\FlashAssets\fonts" folder.
And thank you for supporting me by buying this mod. I will provide more useful mods for your all. Enjoy!
Get it now:
https://www.cryengine.com/marketplace/a ... erface-mod
- CRYENGINE Official
- - Forum Rules
- - Official Announcements
- CRYENGINE Development
- - Educational & Beginner's Corner
- - - CRYENGINE First Aid
- - - CRYENGINE Feedback
- - - Tutorials & Learning
- - - Plugins, Source Code & GitHub
- - CRYENGINE General
- - - General Discussion
- - - Showcase Gallery
- - - Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- - C#/C++ Programming
- - - Entities
- - - Networking
- - - Shaders & Rendering in General
- - - Programming General
- - Asset Preparation
- - - Plugins & Tools
- - - Models & Art
- - - UI
- - - Audio Middleware
- - Game Design - Sandbox Editor
- - - Audio
- - - Animation
- - - Materials
- - - Physics
- - - Debugging
- - - Visual Scripting
- - - UI (HUD/Menu)
- - - Artificial Intelligence
- Online Services
- - Website
- - Launcher
- - Marketplace
- Community Corner
- - Events & MeetUps
- - Recruitment & Collaboration
- - - Job Offers [PAID work only]
- - - Talent Showcase - looking for work
- - - Collaborations [Free Work & Hobby Teams]
- - Off-Topic Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests