Can I sell my assets here already?

Hey guys.

I many times heard from my friends game coders, that Cry engine is one of the best.
And many of them will be glad to develop their games on this platform, but lack of 3D assets forces them to chose another game engine.

About 2 or 3 years ago I wanted to sell here my 3D assets, but was told that it is impossible because i am living in country (Israel) you can't deal with for some unclear reasons.
Today i received you promotion mail and decided to ask if something was changes since then?

Thanks!

Re: Can I sell my assets here already?

And many of them will be glad to develop their games on this platform, but lack of 3D assets forces them to chose another game engine.
This makes no sense. Can't they just hire an artist or purchase assets from other sites instead?
About 2 or 3 years ago I wanted to sell here my 3D assets, but was told that it is impossible because i am living in country (Israel) you can't deal with for some unclear reasons.
Today i received you promotion mail and decided to ask if something was changes since then?
Dunno. As long as your country is not on a sanction list you should be fine.

Re: Can I sell my assets here already?

This makes no sense. Can't they just hire an artist or purchase assets from other sites instead?
Dunno. As long as your country is not on a sanction list you should be fine.
They purchase but in most cases they need artist's support for them. An personally i don't give it for Cry engine. Because i also don't familiar with it.
Unity and Unreal is also very good game engine so their choice is obvious.
.If you really want to indie people will use Cry engine you have to do the same as Unreal did - to start develop you Market attract sellers and buyers.
If you don't want - there is nothing to speak about.

If I remember right the problem was that you was unable to transfer me money from sales if it be. Don't remember what reason was given.