Re: BBC Sound Effects-Great Site

A quick reminder to those who don't know about copyrights:

These 16,000 BBC Sound Effects are made available by the BBC in WAV format to download for use under the terms of the RemArc Licence. The Sound Effects are BBC copyright, but they may be used for personal, educational or research purposes, as detailed in the license.

In other words, unless your completed game is free, then they will hunt you down for it. No commercial stuff. There are whole careers based around these copyrights. Specifically, their Section 7 of the terms and conditions specifies:
...for non-commercial, personal or research purposes...

You can use their Section 8 to contact them first as a work-around of Section 7, but they'll charge you for a commercial venture.

Best of luck in your game! There are plenty of royalty-free, commercial-use sounds out there, so don't fret!

Re: BBC Sound Effects-Great Site

A quick reminder to those who don't know about copyrights:

These 16,000 BBC Sound Effects are made available by the BBC in WAV format to download for use under the terms of the RemArc Licence. The Sound Effects are BBC copyright, but they may be used for personal, educational or research purposes, as detailed in the license.

In other words, unless your completed game is free, then they will hunt you down for it. No commercial stuff. There are whole careers based around these copyrights. Specifically, their Section 7 of the terms and conditions specifies:
...for non-commercial, personal or research purposes...

You can use their Section 8 to contact them first as a work-around of Section 7, but they'll charge you for a commercial venture.

Best of luck in your game! There are plenty of royalty-free, commercial-use sounds out there, so don't fret!
you are right completely , I want use this sounds in my game but for test , The sounds will eventually change in my game , Because I am alone, I have to make my own road map, There are many reasons that are like as political and economic , etc , also It depends on Crytek.

thank you so much for your tips ;-)
C++ Programmer
https://www.youtube.com/AhmadKarami