cryengine 5.4 download failure

hi everyone, it's 2 days that i'm searching on this forum but I cant fix the problem.
everytime i start cryengine launcher and I start the download of any cryengine version the download starts good but after a wile this error apear "failed downloading a file. please make sure you are connected the internet or contact support if this problem persist".
my internet connection is good around 10mb/s and my connection is never stopping.
if you have some direct link for the download it will be ok for me.
thanks to all for the help :D

Re: cryengine 5.4 download failure

hi everyone, it's 2 days that i'm searching on this forum but I cant fix the problem.
everytime i start cryengine launcher and I start the download of any cryengine version the download starts good but after a wile this error apear "failed downloading a file. please make sure you are connected the internet or contact support if this problem persist".
my internet connection is good around 10mb/s and my connection is never stopping.
if you have some direct link for the download it will be ok for me.
thanks to all for the help :D
Hello dekker992,

Could you try the steps in http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CEMAN ... leshooting regarding dns ? , i also recommend to change the Engine installation directory to the root of your hard-disk, for example `D:\CEDownload\` , there are assets that can have very long names, and windows has a limitation of path length