Login error

Can u help me with logging in to the launcher i have activated my account but get the message server not reachable.
I have allowed the launcher in my firewall incoming and outgoing so that shouldt be the problem.

Re: Login error

Hi,

I'm able to login to the desktop launcher but not the Gface website or for example the Hunt Showdown forums, which uses the same login through Crytek.com. Although I can login fine on the CryEngine forums . Very confused. Help please.

Also the Answers Hub has a 'sign in' button which directs me to the cryengine.com homepage. Is that normal ?

Re: Login error

Hi
Hi,

I'm able to login to the desktop launcher but not the Gface website or for example the Hunt Showdown forums, which uses the same login through Crytek.com. Although I can login fine on the CryEngine forums . Very confused. Help please.
Your cryengine.com account works only with cryengine.com services. For our games you would need a separate account on the respective game websites .
Hi,
Also the Answers Hub has a 'sign in' button which directs me to the cryengine.com homepage. Is that normal ?
That's sounds like an issue. Ill check with our dev team.

Regards,
Murat