Re: Unable to signin Answers

Hey guys, we're still investigating this issue but it seems to be affecting only some accounts. Please send an email to contact[at]cryengine.com for help from the email address you registered with on CRYENGINE.com for help if this is affecting you. Thanks!
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Developer

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

Also, it could be a pain but I noticed once I reinstalled firefox without importing any data from any existing browsers or cloud accounts, It can now login and use answerhub with firefox. Still not chrome. (Firefox was the browser I could originally use and originally had problems with since the forum update).
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

It does seem to be some caching issue with client browsers.
After installing windows 10 I no longer have any issues signing in to answer hub using chrome.

If you are experiencing this issue, I suggest to reinstall your browser, I am unsure if clearing "cache"s of your browser will solve the issue, but a reinstall with a clean slate should resolve the issue (I confirmed this with firefox on windows 7 prior to installing windows 10).

Good luck
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Same problem.
Will you fix it?
I sent my problem to the mail.
Not someone who did not answer me yet. Gmail in the block or what?
The current build: i5 5530.Gtx 1060 ti,16 gb ram ddr3.
Upgrade in the spring of 2018: CPU-Rayzen 7 1700,MB-Gigabyte GA-AB35- Gaming 3(5),RAM-DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 16 gb 3200 MHZ.
My development.Current in BETA