Re: How to change my CRYENGINE.COM account password?

donggas90 wrote:
lavizh wrote:You can't, at least not yet for some reason. It's a missing feature again. Hopefully it's coming soon.

The crytek said to me 'You can of course change this password yourself via the profile page.' in temp PW email.
What a cool system!

Crytek, you don't prepared to sell CE, AGAIN.

Sell? CRYENGINE 5 is offered free of charge. It doesn't cost anything. Try contacting the web team to have the password changed in the meantime until the system is in place.

cry-nic wrote:As Lavi said, please contact contact[at]cryengine.com for help - ideally, use the same email address you registered with on CRYENGINE.com and we'll help you asap.

I don't want to tell my own password to you. Why should I have to tell my password to any of human for changing it?
Have you seen any teller who asking your account password when went bank?

donggas90 wrote:
cry-nic wrote:As Lavi said, please contact contact[at]cryengine.com for help - ideally, use the same email address you registered with on CRYENGINE.com and we'll help you asap.

I don't want to tell my own password to you. Why should I have to tell my password to any of human for changing it?
Have you seen any teller who asking your account password when went bank?

Why would you have to tell anybody your password? That's not how the workflow works. If anybody asked you about your current password during your conversation with customer support, please send me a PM with details.

No Crytek employee will ever ask you for your password.
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.