Re: Cannot checkout from Marketplace!

Hi. I cannot believe that you were unable to fix this issue for so long :D . I wanted to try CE again after so much dissapointment from the past, tried to buy "CRYENGINE GameSDK Sample Project" from your marketplace and voala - ended with a form requiring my personal info (WTF it wants this if this is supposed to be a free asset?!) so I have filled it, saved&continued and a red box appears on top of that with no error message or any clue what's wrong. It just won't let me to continue.

In CE Launcher I wanted to go to "LIBRARY -> My Assets" and guess what! A red box saying "Oops! An error occured blah blah...". I unistalled this shitty thing and will wait another year and will hope you guys will finally figure out those primitive things. Until then I'm gonna make my another AAA blockbuster in UE4.

I just cannot believe that you are unable to make a simple website and even simpler Win app. Children at high school can do much better than you. Just face the fact that the great golden era of CE is gone. You have a product that's completely useles and permanently broken. When anyone seriously wants to make a game, he choses UE4 or U5, because they are working and if not, a user usually has a chance to know it, because he gets a clear error msg describing what's wrong. You aren't even able to do this. Just render a simple text on screen. Come on, antend an internship in MS, they will tell you how to do that.

I'm sorry guys to say that, but the job you're doing is a shame. It's time to give it up before you destroy what's left from former CE glory...

There are issues with the website and backend yes, that's up to the small web team to handle, but don't judge Crytek over a simple website or are you forgetting they are engine developers too? The engine works just fine, that is what developers are using. I hardly use the launcher becouse the source and materials i need are available on Github.

If you are having issues with the Marketplace or Launcher, contact Crytek and let them know. There could be issues related to your account.

Re: Marketplace

Still don't work.
s.JPG
s.JPG (18.69 KiB) Viewed 81 times

I have tried signing in and out and private window in firefox and nothing still the same error.
I have checked that with Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox Dev, Goggle chrome.
I also tried it on my mobile.

Re: Marketplace

Przemek2122 wrote:Still don't work.
s.JPG
I have tried signing in and out and private window in firefox and nothing still the same error.
I have checked that with Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox Dev, Goggle chrome.
I also tried it on my mobile.

Okay, then logout, close the tab with cryengine, clean browser cache (at least for all cryengine.com related domain) and open in new window. This normally works. It looks like new chromium based browsers are have some sort of bug which can cause similar issue (not only on cryengine sites). Firefox should work okay though.

DIRECT QUOTE : " Looking at Crytek's roadmap and Amazon's we determined that Amazon was investing in the areas we were most interested in. They are a massive company that is making serious investments into Lumberyard and AWS to support next generation online gaming. Crytek doesn't have the resources to compete with this level of investment and have never been focused on the network or online aspects of the engine in the way we or Amazon are. Because of this combined with the fact we weren't taking new builds of CryEngine we decided that Amazon would be the best partner going forward for the future of Star Citizen. " ~ Chris Roberts of Star Citizen

V4Voluntaryism wrote:DIRECT QUOTE : " Looking at Crytek's roadmap and Amazon's we determined that Amazon was investing in the areas we were most interested in. They are a massive company that is making serious investments into Lumberyard and AWS to support next generation online gaming. Crytek doesn't have the resources to compete with this level of investment and have never been focused on the network or online aspects of the engine in the way we or Amazon are. Because of this combined with the fact we weren't taking new builds of CryEngine we decided that Amazon would be the best partner going forward for the future of Star Citizen. " ~ Chris Roberts of Star Citizen

Please stay on topic. This is not related at all. Star Citizen have it's own forums. Use it.

sukovf wrote:saved&continued and a red box appears on top of that with no error message or any clue what's wrong. It just won't let me to continue.

For the guys with this issue on the checkout form, try to clean the browser cache and "buy" again... i have this problem some times and clean the cache always works.