Re: Documentation Pages: Collective Feedback Thread

Creating a 24-Hour Cycle

I would personally add this info in the section regarding the speed of the cycle
Speed: The value used by the speed parameters use a converter 1/60 value, so this mean that with a value of 0.016 the engine will process 1 in-game minutes while it will be passed 1 real-life seconds

starting to this it can be adjusted for higher and lower value for example:
with a speed value of 0.008 120 seconds(2 minutes) in real life will mean 60 minutes(1 hour) in game, so it will take 48 minutes(approx 3 quarter of an hour) to complete a day/night cycle
with a speed value of 0.004 240 seconds(4 minutes) in real life will mean 60 minutes(1 hour) in game, so it will take 96 minutes(approx 1 and half hours) to complete a day/night cycle
with a speed value of 0.002 480 seconds(8 minutes) in real life will mean 60 minutes(1 hour) in game, so it will take 192 minutes(approx 3 and a quarter-hour) to complete a day/night cycle
with a speed value of 0.001 960 seconds(16 minutes) in real life will mean 60 minutes(1 hour) in game, so it will take 384 minutes(approx 6 and a half hours) to complete a day/night cycle
and so on

Re: Documentation Pages: Collective Feedback Thread

Hey there,

I am currently trying to port a few assets from Unreal to CRY, and came across this in the docs. http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CEMAN ... rom+Unreal
However it tells me I need to login to see the content. Any chance to make the page public?

Cheers, Alex
This page is not ready and is a placeholder for now.
Can you tell us where you found the link to this page?

Thanks!

Edit: I see you found it via google :P
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin