Change username

Hi, I just signed up for CryEngine. I'm a beginner at this engine, hope I can learn a lot from it. Either way, when I signed up I got one letter wrong in my username, it's supposed to be "heta1121". I don't know how to change it and I feel like this is the right place to ask this question. It's not urgent, but it´s a bit irritating to have to remember two usernames. Help, please!

Re: Change username

geta1121 wrote:Hi, I just signed up for CryEngine. I'm a beginner at this engine, hope I can learn a lot from it. Either way, when I signed up I got one letter wrong in my username, it's supposed to be "heta1121". I don't know how to change it and I feel like this is the right place to ask this question. It's not urgent, but it´s a bit irritating to have to remember two usernames. Help, please!

If you just created an account, just like me. Create a new mail and create a new account. What's the problem?
Build:I7 8800k\gtx1080ti\32gb ram
Alternative job.Front-Dev about 4 years.

Re: Change username

JesterKnells wrote:
geta1121 wrote:Hi, I just signed up for CryEngine. I'm a beginner at this engine, hope I can learn a lot from it. Either way, when I signed up I got one letter wrong in my username, it's supposed to be "heta1121". I don't know how to change it and I feel like this is the right place to ask this question. It's not urgent, but it´s a bit irritating to have to remember two usernames. Help, please!

If you just created an account, just like me. Create a new mail and create a new account. What's the problem?

The problem is that it's against our Terms of Service to have more than one CRYENGINE.com account, so please DON'T do that. :) Your accounts can be cleaned out and banned, respectively. If you want to have your user name changed, please contact me or Cry-Flare via PM and we will get you the instructions on how to proceed.

Same goes for when something is wrong with your forum account, but you can still log in. If you can't login, please send an email to contact[at]cryengine.com.

snibbs1497 wrote:My name of forum was changed, wtf. I'm modsuki (upper-right & profile of account page) but forum shows "snibbs1497".

Thanks for notifying us, we're on it.

Thanks,
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Developer

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.