Re: Unable to purchase membership

Hey there,

thanks for getting in touch. We'll look into it right away. We just need some more information to troubleshoot the issue.
Can you please let us know which browser you are using and when exactly the error message appeared?
Did you try to delete cookies and cache in your browser before trying again?
Can you try again and provide a screenshot of the error message if possible?
Also, which payment method did you chose?

Thank you,
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

cry-nic wrote:Hey there,

thanks for getting in touch. We'll look into it right away. We just need some more information to troubleshoot the issue.
Can you please let us know which browser you are using and when exactly the error message appeared?

Thank you,

I'll give you the steps to reproduce the problem. Btw, I tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Same error.

1- On main website, click on Memberships.

2- Press "Subscribe Now" Button for a premium membership.

3- In the popup dialog, press "Proceed to Checkout" button.

4- In the next popout, make sure you check the box for agreeing to terms and conditions.

5- Press "Save and Continue" button and then it gives this error: Ordered component does not belong to ordered plan group

Thank you,
Hamad

seenooh wrote:
cry-nic wrote:Hey there,

Thank you,

I'll give you the steps to reproduce the problem. Btw, I tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Same error.

4- In the next popout, make sure you check the box for agreeing to terms and conditions.

5- Press "Save and Continue" button and then it gives this error: Ordered component does not belong to ordered plan group

Thank you,
Hamad

Have you tried it on Private Browsing?

seenooh wrote:

Thank you,
Hamad

Thank you for the update, Seenooh.

Can you please send an email to contact@cryengine.com and explain your problem and add these steps, too? Please send it from the email address you are registeres with on CRYENGINE.com and my colleagues in support will help you out.

Cheers,
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.