YES (No votes)
NO (No votes)
I DONT KNOW (No votes)
I DONT CARE (No votes)
Total votes: 0

Projekt "XYZ" Team up in / from Berlin for various jobs

THIS FORUM TOPIC, WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

WHO
Im hiring offering a place for a team up , to create a hopefully cool game. Im from Berlin, 37 years old, not having a company....but i would go for it or sell the project...

WHERE
Exactly it is Germany. In Berlin!!

HOW
I use Blender the most, but there isnt any importer or Exporter outhere, that can hanlde the newer version of Blender, tried CryExporter, that isnt working, didint know why as well as the CryBlend/ BCRY Addon. Also in the future we should use some Software to create the game in realtime, via a live workflow, i dont know if cryengine uses that inengine/sandbox tool something with "...Live" or "Live..." for that solution and how it is being set up, so anyone else could know. However, im no expert in that, otherwise we should use Gitlab/Bitbucket | another solution would or could help alot.

DURATION
First things First, untill it is a finished game.

FIRST STEP:
Basics, that include: meshes with textures, animations, levelmaps, gameplay. aso!
For future updates: it should be prepared to have really detailed assets with PBR Textures/Materials. LOD System is not much needed, i think.

SO BASICALLY IT IS FINISHED, BUT WITHOUT THAT PBR APPROACH AND THE STORY DRIVEN MECHANICS (ANIMATIONS, TEXT/VOICE ASO.). SO IT COULD BE PLAYED IN ALPHA/BETA WORKPLACE, FOR US!
HERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT, REFINE MECHANICS IN GAMEPLAY/ ANIMATIONS ASO.

SECOND STEP:
Setting up lots of the assets to the PBR approach
making LOD's
Building the Story / Campagne
Adding more Assets, Gameplay or maps to the game or replace some.

THIRD STEP:
Compiling the game to Android, MacOS, iOS, Winodws, Linux, Video-Consoles

JOB DESCRIPTION

IF YOU HAVE SKILLS, PLEASE PM ME!
STORY WRITER (Markdown, Fountain formats)
GAMEPLAY ARTIST (Flowgraph/Schematyc/C#)
TEXTURE & MATERIAL ARTIST
PROGRAMMER (C#)
LEVELDESIGNER
MOVIE CINEMATIC ARTIST

FEATURES

+ Playtime of max 6 hours, prefered to be less than that, but it should have a minimum playtime round about 2 hours. In story mode.
+ Multiplayer is not needed, Crossplay and Coop not needed.
+ ARCADE MODE: How long can you resist against enemies, captures a six zones area fly mode where different enemie difficulties are been.from left to right and the other way around.
+ HIGH DEF VERSION for PC and CONSOLES. PBR

QUALIFICATION
Into Cryengine since a couple of years, but still rookie/noob
Learning some Flowgraph in the future, sett up Xbox Controller and PC Keyboard Layout/s.
I have some XP in Blender modelling, placing materials and a bit of really basic animation. ITs JUST BASICS.

DETAILS

GAMEPLAY
It is Story driven or Campagne mode. NOT YET BEEN WRITTEN.
Arcade mode, where you can push up your level and getting new Weapons and Shields. if you finished that, you get a new Ship. kinda like a really light version of the Diablo game.
Mostly it is basically an 80's controlling shootem up, while in my opinion, it is a more satisfying feeling, to know how to control that ship in that "special area" case.
That can include buildings that can be destroyd, or they lift off another Floor, while they are finishing the building. Plane takes off, so you have to fly around.

LEVELMAPS
Maps are designed to have a mix of an Arcade Shootem up with a sidescrolling Shootem up.
I need some maps that impact the player (Ship), interactive maps,
I have a special map in mind that is split up into three areas (middle to the left and from the middle to the right) these represents areas where enemies are more and more being aggressive. So you dont have just one line to fly!

Basically, i dont know which settings could be used, i would like to have different ones. Lets say, a "Mars" setting, a "Space" approached setting a City setting aso aso aso

+ Starting map : Tutorial, if we need that?
+ Story maps : Maps that are just build for the story/campagne.
+ Arcade map : a special map format that includes different dificulties. it has a large map, that is split up into three or more areas.
+ Middle to the right
+ Middle to the left

SHOWCASE

Spoiler!  Show

THIS FORUM TOPIC, WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

MFG / GREETINGS
Attachments
ZONE GAMEPLAY ARCADE MODE.png
WIP MAP LAYOUT!
ZONE GAMEPLAY ARCADE MODE.png (22.14 KiB) Viewed 259 times