Off Road game

Im​ looking for team to develop off road game. I look just for experienced guys that know what they are doing and are able to get job done in reasonable time and quality. At first Im looking for somebody who can develop small map with beautiful and realistic visuals and integrate there single off road vehicle with advanced physics that will be used for crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for further development to demonstrate the audience that we are able to deliver high quality product. Mainly Im looking for somebody who is willing to comit to this project longterm and are enough experience and credibility to convince audience to back this project in the campaign. Preferably Im looking for developers that would be willing to work on project for a while for free until the first funds will be raised but if non such would be find then Im willing to pay somebody who could develop the prototype cheaply. My role in the project would be take care of financing, marketing, monetization etc. simply entire business side of the project to asure its success and to avoid end up as another ambitious but unsuccessful project as most indie projects end up cause their business side inexperience. In the past I have worked successfuly in subside/funding business so I have experience how to get funding and get things done but now I want to move and bring my experience to my passion what is video games where Im taking interest already for six years in game development and I have played games since mid 80's .