Looking for collaboration talent for a new multiplayer shooter.

Hey guys!

First time posting here and I thought I'd just jump in feet first. I have some concept ideas for a multiplayer shooter that is going to require some trickery to pull off. I've been doing a lot of research as far as why engines would suite this idea best and I think CryEngine can do it some justice. I feel the assets from the Far Cry 5 editor were a good start and template but wasn't robust enough to fulfill my vision for this idea. With that being said, I'm looking for people who know a thing or two about scripting and setting up AI in a multiplayer environment. If any of this applies to you or interests you in any way, please respond back to this post or please feel free to email me at, grifflicious@gmail.com

Conversely, if you read this and might know someone who could assist in this project, please feel free to put me in touch with them if you want.

(Full disclosure) I am a full time employed husband and father so that means I can't commit a crazy amount of time to this idea but I can give it several hours a week. More than anything, I'm looking for the right people to help put together a solid proof of concept for the idea that can be shopped around. Thank you for checking this out and I look forward to hearing from you all.