Re: Zbrush Character - Hanna - High poly - updates soon

#11
-vitorribeiro- wrote:
cry-kane wrote:Looks cool man but 25000 polys for hair is still overkill! Might work as a cinematic asset in a very specific situation, but for a game ready character model, optimization whilst retaining fidelity is key.

Looking forward to the progress :D


I think you still do not understand, my friend. Of course you will have optimazação.
I with fiber mesh I will have all the lines for my hair.

Inside Maya or 3dsmax I'm going to make planes from lines. I'm going to have a low poly hair in 3ds max. Already with uv
And I've done it before. But this time I'm going to work harder.


Sorry for my awful english

Re: Zbrush Character - Hanna - High poly - updates soon

#14
Hey there,

impressive work, thanks for sharing. :) But a quick question: Did you post this because you are actively looking for work? Because this is posted in the talent acquisition section, but in your start post you say it's what you do as a past time, basically.

I would move this topic to Asset Creation, instead if you aren't actively looking for a job right now.
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

Re: Zbrush Character - Hanna - High poly - updates soon

#15
cry-nic wrote:Hey there,

impressive work, thanks for sharing. :9 But a quick question: Did you post this because you are actively looking for work? Because this is posted in the talent acquisition section, but in your start post you say it's what you do as a past time, basically.

I would move this topic to Asset Creation, instead if you aren't actively looking for a job right now.


I bring it the wrong way. Or did not explain. excuse me.
I'm going to change

Re: Zbrush Character - Hanna - High poly - updates soon

#16
cry-nic wrote:Hey there,

impressive work, thanks for sharing. :9 But a quick question: Did you post this because you are actively looking for work? Because this is posted in the talent acquisition section, but in your start post you say it's what you do as a past time, basically.

I would move this topic to Asset Creation, instead if you aren't actively looking for a job right now.


Yes, I'm looking for a job.

Re: Zbrush Character - Hanna - High poly - updates soon

#17
-vitorribeiro- wrote:
cry-nic wrote:Hey there,

impressive work, thanks for sharing. :9 But a quick question: Did you post this because you are actively looking for work? Because this is posted in the talent acquisition section, but in your start post you say it's what you do as a past time, basically.

I would move this topic to Asset Creation, instead if you aren't actively looking for a job right now.


Yes, I'm looking for a job.


Cool. Well could you please specify this in the first post then? A best practice is to set your first post up like a pitch for yourself and include what position you are looking for, please. It also makes sense to link additional resources like your portfolio page or other threads where you posted your work in.
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest