If you are interested, please read the job description carefully and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
IF you are interested to join our team, apply with your international CV + Résumé at the bottom of this page.
- Write new and update existing user documentation that is related to all aspects of CRYENGINE
- Ensure that all written documentation produced is of a high professional standard in terms of technical accuracy, attention to detail, English language usage and presentation
- Safeguard all company assets including source code, art work, tools, game design information and technical knowhow
- Undertake any additional tasks expected of a Technical Writer
- At least 2 years of professional technical writing or related experience, for e.g. programming or another writing role
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to gather information quickly and distil it into written form
- Ability to write clear user documentation that can be understood by an international audience whose first language may not be English
- Ability to write appropriate documentation and for specific audiences – this will include brand new users of CRYENGINE all the way through to seasoned professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self motivated and able to work alone using own initiative
- Experience in using web based content creation and or team collaboration software
- Competent in using Microsoft Office suite
- Passion for making games and for gaming technology
- Willing to relocate to the Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other for e.g. English, Journalism etc. (providing a strong interest/ability can be shown for Computing/Technology)
- Experience in working with Confluence, Wiki’s or other web-based documentation systems
- Experience in using CRYENGINE or any other leading Game Engine(s)
- Experience in using image editing tools such as Photoshop, Snagit, Paint etc.
- Experience in using JIRA, Perforce, GitHub etc.
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Basic knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages for e.g. C++, C#, Python etc.
- Games industry and/ or CRYENGINE experience
What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!