I know you guys have what it takes to support me in my daily duties on the CRYENGINE social media channels and the forum as well as on outbound channels. This is a technical role but also bleeds into marketing and customer satisfaction.
As CRYENGINE Community Coordinator you will engage and support our developer community via Social Media as well as our own community platforms as part of the Marketing- & Community Team. You will be a point of contact for the community and work closely with all internal teams to make sure our community’s problems are getting resolved and information is evenly distributed between all channels.
The ideal candidate has a passion for game development, social media & gaming and a good understanding of CRYENGINE’s pipeline and tools.
- Coordinate and deliver support for our community via Social Media and our own established channels, like the official forums and CRYENGINE Answers.
- Help keeping the community channels healthy by executing moderation and educate users about existing guidelines.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the CRYENGINE software, knowing the ins and outs of the technology and its game creation pipeline to keep up with current development.
- Continuously strive to improve the user experience and overall quality of CRYENGINE Answers and the official forums and all outbound platforms.
- Engage with our community where they are on in- and outbound platforms like Discord, Facebook, Reddit, Slack, GitHub and others.
- Facilitate community software feedback to support key objectives, such as troubleshooting and ongoing development of new engine features and improvements.
- Provide regular reports on technical community feedback and sentiment.
- Represent & support the CRYENGINE team on events, shows & productions (Twitch) as a passionate technical evangelist.
- 2+ years of professional community coordinator / support experience, preferably in the gaming or entertainment industries.
- Previous experience in any kind of Social Media engagement, content creation and/or community management. (e.g. hosting a fan site, administrating a Facebook page, managing a corporate Twitter account, running a Twitch or YouTube channel etc.)
- Basic experience with any game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Passion for customer support and satisfaction.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) in English.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), Shanghai (China), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, and The Climb. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.
For more information visit http://www.crytek.com and http://www.cryengine.com.
To apply, click here and submit your international CV.
Any questions, comments, concerns, shoot me a PM or comment!