As Technical Community Manager for CRYENGINE you will be responsible for the support of our community via Social Media as well as our own community platforms. You will be a point of contact for the community and work closely with all internal teams to make sure our community’s problems are getting resolved and feedback is being acted on.
- Coordinate and deliver support for our community via Social media and our own established channels, like the official forums and CRYENGINE Answers.
- Establish guidelines and processes for our community support and moderation.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the CRYENGINE software, knowing the ins and outs of the technology and its game creation pipeline.
- Act as the primary point of contact between our community and the development team.
- Continuously strive to improve the user experience and overall quality of CRYENGINE Answers and the official forums.
- Facilitate community software feedback to support key objectives, such as troubleshooting and ongoing development of new engine features and improvements.
- Collaborating with the CRYENGINE development team to report key observations and trends in the community.
- Provide regular reports on technical community feedback and issues.
- You are passionate about CRYENGINE and have a very good understanding of its game development pipeline and tools.
- Solid skills in one or more game development discipline (programming in C++/C#, technical/level design, 3D Art, etc.).
- 1+ years experience in community management or professional game development.
- Passion for customer support and satisfaction.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Passionate about games and how they are developed.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), Shanghai (China), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, and The Climb. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.
For more information send me a PM or ask questions in the thread. Troll comments and off-topic remarks will be deleted as usual in this forum.
You can apply for this position directly by filling out the form here.
You can check out more job offers on Crytek Careers!