As CRYENGINE Community Coordinator you will engage and support our developer community via Social Media as well as our own community platforms as part of the Marketing- & Community Team. You will be a point of contact for the community and work closely with all internal teams to make sure our community’s problems are getting resolved and information is evenly distributed between all channels.
The ideal candidate has a passion for game development and a good understanding of CRYENGINE’s pipeline and tools as well as a dedication for community building and engagement.
This is a full-time position and relocation to work in our Frankfurt am Main headquarters is requested.
- Engage and support our community via Social Media and our own established channels, like the official forum, CRYENGINE Official Discord and CRYENGINE Answers.
- Help keeping the community channels healthy by executing moderation and educate users about existing guidelines.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the CRYENGINE software, knowing the ins and outs of the technology and its game creation pipeline to keep up with current development.
- Continuously strive to improve the user experience and overall quality of CRYENGINE Answers and the official forums and all outbound platforms.
- Engage with our community where they are; on in- and outbound platforms like Discord, Facebook, Reddit, Slack, GitHub and others.
- Facilitate community software feedback to support key objectives, such as troubleshooting and ongoing development of new engine features and improvements.
- Provide regular reports on community feedback and sentiment.
- Help us create great content for our platforms, posting news about the engine and game development
- Represent & support the CRYENGINE team on events, shows & productions (Twitch) as a passionate technical evangelist.
- Previous experience in any kind of Social Media engagement, content creation and/or community management. (e.g. hosting a fan site, administrating a Facebook page, managing a corporate Twitter account, running a Twitch or YouTube channel etc.)
- Basic experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Passion for customer support and satisfaction.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) in English. (Additional languages are a plus)
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!