Re: C++ CryEngine 5.4 Book By Ahmad Karami

Thank you for explaining. I did not fully understand your situation and I am really sorry to hear this. I don't know how you contacted Crytek but if it does not work out at this time I would consider trying the translation by volunteers. You could put the book into a wiki online and invite people to translate parts / chunks of it maybe. This could also build some network for you - contacts to Persian speaking people interested in Cryengine and able to translate etc.. then Maybe that will open possibilities to add English to your Youtube videos and put them into sequence so that your Youtube network also expands and becomes a good resource for English speaking people. I know this takes time but you could use that time to train your English which is really needed for what you want to do.
And for my reloaded project, if I need any C++ programming I will ask you. But that is next year and its cryengine 2 which should be no problem I hope. Mostly AI related.
Last, not least I am happy to proofread your English texts for this forum or youtube or Crytek correspondence if you would like that. You can just send the text snippet via PM or my mail (roadie@reloaded-game.neptunian.org) and I will look it over and correct grammar etc. I noticed some of your videos have no sound at all - just send the google translate output or what you are using and I will check it and you can have good basic English subtitles for your tutorial videos.
Have a lovely day
roadie

I just noticed - your English is not bad - sorry for implying that. Still, if you need any proofreading I am happy to do that.
I'm finalizing my book and maybe some chapters will be deleted...
C++ Programmer
https://www.youtube.com/AhmadKarami

Re: C++ CryEngine 5.4 Book By Ahmad Karami

Thank you for explaining. I did not fully understand your situation and I am really sorry to hear this. I don't know how you contacted Crytek but if it does not work out at this time I would consider trying the translation by volunteers. You could put the book into a wiki online and invite people to translate parts / chunks of it maybe. This could also build some network for you - contacts to Persian speaking people interested in Cryengine and able to translate etc.. then Maybe that will open possibilities to add English to your Youtube videos and put them into sequence so that your Youtube network also expands and becomes a good resource for English speaking people. I know this takes time but you could use that time to train your English which is really needed for what you want to do.
And for my reloaded project, if I need any C++ programming I will ask you. But that is next year and its cryengine 2 which should be no problem I hope. Mostly AI related.
Last, not least I am happy to proofread your English texts for this forum or youtube or Crytek correspondence if you would like that. You can just send the text snippet via PM or my mail (roadie@reloaded-game.neptunian.org) and I will look it over and correct grammar etc. I noticed some of your videos have no sound at all - just send the google translate output or what you are using and I will check it and you can have good basic English subtitles for your tutorial videos.
Have a lovely day
roadie

I just noticed - your English is not bad - sorry for implying that. Still, if you need any proofreading I am happy to do that.
Thank you my friend, thanks a lot for your tips...
C++ Programmer
https://www.youtube.com/AhmadKarami