[Download-CEV] Hidden ruins in the alps - Test map for Rez

Hello folks

My map of the Swiss alps is avalaible for download. I purchased a new pc to run CEV so I'm back since a year. :lol:

This map were created in the 3.5.8 version, so I got problems moving it to the last version.

Sorry, there are a lot of unnecessary assets in the folder, and the file size is 3GB. I was too lazy to reorganize them and delete the useless assets. :mrgreen:

Pics (they look really ugly, also the shadows look more dark than the real rendering in CEV) They were taken with "Fraps"

Recommended CVars:

e_GsmRange 13

e_ShadowsConstBias 0.1

r_HeightMapAOAmount 5

e_TerrainLodRatio 0

r_VolumetricClouds 1

:!: Remember to debug the CEV after apply the CVars :!:

My PC (the fps are located in the corner)

i7 4790k 4Ghz

GTX 660 Ti 2GB VRAM

16GB RAM

Resolution: 1600x900

There is not necessary to activate SVOTI, I added some EnvProbes and used the Terrain AO for a good look. Don't waste unnecessarily memory.

Download link by MediaFire:

Moderation Note:

Link removed as it's violating the forum rules. Please distribute via Marketplace or private contact. -Nic

Assets by Crytek Staff and Cry-HD Some textures from CGTextures.com

References

Have Fun :D

Re: [Download-CEV] Hidden ruins in the alps - Test map for Rez

Hey there! This looks like a nice scene / setting. I had to remove the Mediafire link, though, as it was in violation of our forum rules. Please distribute through the CRYENGINE marketplace and provide a link to that, or ask people to establish contact privately so you can distribute it in an agreed way.
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.