Re: What are you working on?

i dont have any pictures or videos to show u, im just a Game Designer, Write alot of Stuff, for some time!
Im working on the Fighters Project (GDD, maybe some TDD side things/stuff), just writing, hope i finish this in a couple of weeks, and then im trying some level design in blender by myself and then im hoping this will work again. if i finish the first levelmap i will post it here. If someone is intrested, i couldnt model a character for the character creation system on my own, and a battle partner

i couldnt do Animations or progrramming, but i try to learn myself Flowgraph and Schematyc, to get the TOD running with Weather effects, and maybe i could achieve some gameplay mechanics with Schematyc. but ur all welcome, if u want to join. but if u intrested im searching guys whoi comes from Berlin or in the near of Germany Berlin!

Thx for reading
and have a goo day!

My Hardware Spec:

AMD FX 6300+
2*8 GB RAM DDR 3 2400
2* Radeon R9 270x Crossfired
128, 256 & 512 GB SSD's

Re: What are you working on?

@ruckarucka: Looks very good! Btw: Substance painter export works very well (it has Cryengine 3 as an export option but also works fine in CE V). For example I (almost only) use Substance painter for texturing and can say that it´s as comfortable as cryTiff export in Photoshop.

@fightergx: Nice. Hope to see your map soon. But take your time... (especially for lighting)
Artstation