Murderous Winter

Murderous Winter is a first-person horror game in which the main character has to go through many obstacles, interesting puzzles, in search of a clue to the secrets of this terrible place.

Game Engine Version 5.6
Estimated release date: end of 2020 - beginning of 2021. The game is developed by only one person, I was granted a wwise license, which is why all the sounds in the game are of high quality. All this perfectly conveys a gloomy, eerie atmosphere.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 4351 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 4351 times
dw1.jpg
dw1.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 4351 times

Re: Murderous Winter

Well, the entrance to the cave was finalized, I started finalizing the rest of the location, I really want to finish the game by 2021, but I really need support in the form of your criticism and just kind words, thank you all.
Attachments
Banan.jpg
Banan.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 4201 times

It looks nice, but isn't it another walk simulator?
The author showed only a few screenshots. It is impossible to judge by them about the genre of the game or gameplay mechanics. In addition, there is nothing wrong with a walking simulator, this genre is no worse than any other.

First currently there's no evidence the presented game is a walking simulator and second IMO a walking simulator is the last thing you should critic or dismiss, based on your reply to me on your own game thread, perhaps is your future if you can't find a programmer?

First currently there's no evidence the presented game is a walking simulator and second IMO a walking simulator is the last thing you should critic or dismiss, based on your reply to me on your own game thread, perhaps is your future if you can't find a programmer?
Don't insult me. I'd rather learn C ++ than I would do a walk simulator.
http://zero0.rf.gd

Don't insult me. I'd rather learn C ++ than I would do a walk simulator.

I didn't meant it as a insult but as a "eye opening" of sorts.

And about learning c++, go for it, I didn't tell you but I'm a c/c++ programmer, it will be hard but with patience, in the end will open many doors for you, good luck.

Almost completely redone the level, new materials, objects. It remains to get rid of the whitebox and the game is over.
Attachments
screenshot0025.jpg
screenshot0025.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2426 times
screenshot0024.jpg
screenshot0024.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2426 times
screenshot0028.jpg
screenshot0028.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2426 times