Re: CRYENGINE Art Thread

Lparo wrote:Very nice character! I love the amount of Detail :)

I hope you like this flooded city scene i made today

flooded city.jpg

Thanks Lparo! Cool picture! Reminds me a bit of "The last of us"

creating1 wrote:@graf_fridula that sword is as big as the character.

Some nice work atm guy's

I know. First I felt it was too small so I made it larger. If animating becomes pain I´ll make it smaller ;)

@quasarwei nice pictures! I get a "No man´s sky" -esque feeling when I see them (in a positive way)
Noises of the Zone:
FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE |CE-FORUMS

Thanks graf. It's not what I'm going for but the aesthetic is one of the things that NMS had going for it.
The golden knight with cloth physics looks pretty sick. I'd like to see it fully animated and playable in CEV if that's something you're working towards.

quasarwei wrote:Thanks graf. It's not what I'm going for but the aesthetic is one of the things that NMS had going for it.
The golden knight with cloth physics looks pretty sick. I'd like to see it fully animated and playable in CEV if that's something you're working towards.

Nope. Won´t be playable. I plan to have a short film (like Scrounger). The character would be too (poly-) heavy for a game.
Noises of the Zone:
FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE |CE-FORUMS

great job on the character graf. I think you should add more variation to the texture right now because he's just SO gold. I think it would seem more realistic if you added a grunge map perhaps to shake up the diffuse texture. He seems a little bit too clean right now.