Re: Noises of the zone

Trailer does look creepy and amazing. I can just imagine an alligator swooshing in the water making me jump. The lightening effects are really fantastic.

To post YouTube delete the URL except the last few digits using the 'YouTubeID' button...

Founder of HackHunters Gamer & Clan Support Community and AntiCheat-AntiBullying Organization

Re: Noises of the zone

Banner1.1.jpg
Banner1.1.jpg (121.08 KiB) Viewed 15 times

Hi guys. A small update and a larger description of the game.
My name is Nicolas Friedl and recently I joined the talented team of Noises of the Zone as a concept artist, character artist and I´m doing the community management on the Cryengine forums.
But first...

What is Noises of the Zone?
Noises of the Zone is a atmospheric and exciting first person shooter inspired by the masterpiece S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

How long has it been in development and who are the developers?
It´s been in development for over a year. The developers are a group of CryEngine enthusiasts mainly from Russia who formerly called themselves "Achieved with CryEngine".
The project gained a lot of attention some time ago and was featured in several gaming and game development websites.

Any plans for the future?
Further developing the game :). A big milestone will be the CEV upgrade from the current EaaS version (soemething that the team is working on).

How can we support the game?
You can help directly. We have set up a recruitment tab (which I´ll also update soon).

https://forum.cryengine.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1182

6ad6b9ba8a.jpg
Concept art not done by me
6ad6b9ba8a.jpg (140.85 KiB) Viewed 349 times

You can follow the game here:
Facebook Youtube
Last edited by graf_fridula on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noises of the Zone:
FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE |CE-FORUMS