Re: Make finally normal Bloom !!!

What's wrong with it? I like the new one. It's nice. And why would there be tears? And banal tech?
I do not understand you, that can like it! you really satisfied with everything, or do you just kidding. Bloom in Cryengine absent from it only one name left. The only version of the engine where there is a beautiful bloom, it Cryengine 3.4. As a technology that worked well a few years ago, could be so degraded, and the saddest thing that the engine developers do not pay attention to it. The developers of Star Citizen perfectly seen nasty bloom in the engine, so this is completely redesigned Bloom, now that the basic technology looks great. But for some reason you do not see anything, I do not understand you

Are you creating a game of sorts or just complaining about shaders and effects. If so are these real issues stopping you from developing? You have access to the code which allows you to modify or create your own of most of what you call problems if it's such a big issue..
Yes, that is right! me is very important rendering engine. If you see a lot of scenes in other engines, all strive for realism. But Cryengine, it's a pain!
The important thing is your perception of ease of development of the game, rather than rendering. But Cryengine in which it lags behind other engines.
Source! Think about who will be outdated engine write their shaders, when you can take other normal engine in which all of this is easy to implement. Show me one on this forum is to be writing his shaders, tutorials 0. Crytek gave the source code, but it absolutely does not affect the engine's popularity

Yep we know CRYENGINE has problems and needs big improvements to make it easier and more accessible. IMO there is no better rendering game engine available with or without it's reflection and bloom faults as you say, just look at current games. Yes game devs are put of the engine with all the complexities and lack of tutorials involved in learning this engine but there are limited resourses to sort every request.
The main focus is on the total redesign of the sandbox and tools, making the animation and skeleton pipeline easier to use. The core of the engine is getting a rewrite and large chunks of code being removed/rewritten. The physics, networking, in fact most of the engine will hopfully get some long term issues addressed. Most people who are regulars on here have there own views on what needs sorting as a priority and Crytek have there's, sure you can have yours too but it's best to help out with positive feedback and add to the community wishlist what you would like to see improved or added in the futre. Try to work with what you have now, as we all do rather than constantly complaining.. ;)
Custom Assets https://www.cryengine.com/marketplace/p ... /962794121